Web Based Software Features
1. Employee Management: Employee management module will deal with employee creation ,updation and deletion. This module will decide the employee offered salary – TA/DA/BASIC/ etc.
2. Department, Designation and Calendar Management: With help of it company’s department ,designation and roles of employee will be decided. Admin can create the calendar of leaves through this panel also.
3. Payroll management. Wages are automatically calculated based on your preset schedule: daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. This is one of the main advantages of payroll management software. The module consolidates wage-related items like attendance, salary grade, benefits, reimbursements, leaves, advances, withholding taxes, terms, and policies, etc. to compute wages. Most solutions need only to be manually set up with your rules. Then the system takes over the payroll process. It can be customized along multiple pay and benefits structures and further configured for specific employees or contractors.
4. Leaves management. This module allows employees to submit leave claims and monitor their leave balance, while managers can review such requests and notify employees of approved or declined claims. The module also calculates accrued leaves for wage calculation.
5. Expense management. Expenses, deductions, loans, advances, and other employee costs are entered, tracked, and calculated in this module. Some payroll systems feature a loan ledger to account for all approved employee loans. This module may also handle reimbursements based on approved expenses.
6. Benefits, bonus management. The module manages various benefits claims, allowances, and other employee perks. Some solutions feature a knowledge base of benefits where employees can select and submit a claim.
7. Income tax & deductions. This feature processes pre- and post-tax deductions. It helps you comply with various state and federal taxes and social security requirements. The system automatically does the calculations based on the latest regulations. The more advanced payroll management solutions provide tools for income tax projections, TDS estimates, and annual tax-saving investments.
8. Time and attendance tracking. Standalone payroll management software may include timesheets or a time-tracking feature to manage attendance. This module tracks absences, increments, leaves, and attritions and syncs these data with wage calculations. Some advanced features let you manage multiple shifts and transfers and android app integration to show real-time clock-in/out.
9. Reports, payslips, forms. This is another key feature, which generates payroll reports like salary statements, benefits reports, or leave summaries. Employees can get email of these report to check or print payslips. Likewise, payroll forms can be printed like 941, 943, 944, W2, and W3. Regulatory forms such as Form 16, Form 12BA, and Form 12C may also be downloaded and printed.
10. Record-keeping. Payroll management software also acts as a central repository of employee records and related documents. This feature usually includes document management to handle files like offer letter, experience letter, employee profiles, organizational charts, and applicable statutes for labor, tax, and occupational safety.
11. Android App Customization: This software admin having module to deal with employees android phone .
Admin can track the meeting status like employee has attend the meeting or not. Employee will be submitted his/her meeting details along with current location, This location will be display here in the form of map so that admin can mark it that is meeting is attempts.